Anders Rødland started his IT career in 2006 and have a strong passion for IT. My main focus is Microsoft Endpoint Manager: Configuration Manager and Intune. I also do a lot of work on the security side with Microsoft Defender for Endpoint.
I’m based in Austin, Texas, and works as a Managing consultant with CTGlobal Services. I’m available for consulting services through my employer. Please use the contact form to get in touch with me.
I have passed 17 Microsoft exams and holds several Microsoft certifications including:
- AZ-500 – Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MS-500 – Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MCSE: Mobility
- MCSA: Windows 10
- MCTS: Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- MCSA: Windows Server 2012
- MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator on Exchange 2010
- MCITP: Enterprise Administrator on Windows Server 2008
- MCSA: Windows Server 2008
- MCTS: SQL Server 2005
- MCSA: Windows Server 2003