New version of ConfigMgr Client Health (0.6.8). Changes include better testing on SCCM agent, bug fixes in the script and the right click tool to start the health check remotely.
Download: Microsoft Technet Galleries
Full documentation: https://www.andersrodland.com/configmgr-client-health/
- Implemented a test and fix for: “MSI: Could not access network location %APPDATA%\” while installing the SCCM agent. The script will now check if this registry key is set correctly before installing the agent. Reference: https://www.systemcenterdudes.com/could-not-access-network-location-appdata-ccmsetup-log/
- OSBuild will now display the full operating system build number. Example: “15063.0.amd64fre.rs2_release.170317-1834”.
- Fixed a bug where MaxLogSize would throw an error if containing decimals.
- Fixed a bug in OSUpdates where Day and Month in some scenarios would be reversed.
- Fixed another bug that could prevent the reboot application from starting on Windows 7.
- Fixed a bug in the right click tool console extension where a parsing error would show.
- Added the -MaxThreads parameter when installing the right click tool console extension. This configures the maximum amount of simultaneous threads when running against a collection of devices. Default value is 20.
Note: This version requires a database upgrade. Copy / paste the content of “CreateDatabase.sql” into a new query in SQL Management Studio and execute to upgrade the database.