ConfigMgr Client Health 0.7.4 is released. I’m focusing on bug fixes and introducing support for PowerShell Core. (PowerShell version 6).
- Support for PowerShell Core (PowerShell version 6).
- Improved testing and detection of corrupt database files on the ConfigMgr Client, thanks to Lauri Kurvinen.
- Corrupt WMI check now works on Finish OS language.
- LocalFiles will now default to C:\ClientHealth if not specified in config.xml
- DNS errors, driver errors and failed connections to SQL server will no longer write to logfile if LogLevel is set to ClientInstall.
- Script will use COM object to assign correct sitecode, and no longer reinstall ConfigMgr client if sitecode is wrong.
Download: Microsoft Technet Galleries
Full documentation: https://www.andersrodland.com/configmgr-client-health/
ConfigMgr Client Health version 0.7.4 introduce no changes to the database, and use database version 0.7.3. Database upgrade is only required if upgrading from version 0.7.2 or earlier.