Today I released version 0.7.5 of ConfigMgr Client Health.This version adds two more tests, as well as an important bug fix. I recommend everyone using older versions to upgrade to this version.
Changes in version 0.7.5
- Added test to verify the service “SMSTSMgr” is dependent on CCMExec service.
- Added a function to refresh clients compliance state every XX days. This is configurable in config.xml
- Added uptime as a configurable parameter on services in config.xml. Script will restart the service if running longer than uptime. Leave this non-configured to allow for unlimited runtime.
- Script will now write a timestamp to registry when executed to tattoo last run time.
- Added more tests before executing remove-item function to prevent the script from deleting files that should not be deleted.
- Changed DNS test to only lookup DNS servers from active network adapters.
- Fixed a bug in Remove-CCMOrphanedCache function that potentially could be harmful.
- Removed support for PowerShell version 2 and 3. I will no longer test this script against these PowerShell versions
- Fixed a few minor bugs.
Big thanks to Bryan Dam who contributed on several of these changes.
Full documentation available here: https://www.andersrodland.com/configmgr-client-health/