ConfigMgr Client Health version 0.8.1 was released today. It fixes a few bugs reported since last version.
Download: Microsoft Technet Galleries
Documentation: ConfigMgr Client Health
Changes in version 0.8.1
- Fixed a bug where script would not update the database if connecting directly to SQL server.
- Fixed a bug in the Test-BITS function. Thank you Lauri Kurvinen.
- Fixed a bug where service uptime test didn’t work properly.
- Script will no longer restart the ConfigMgr client if changes are made to its cache size. Thanks to Gary Blok for this tip.
- PowerShell requirement increased to version 5.1. It may work on lower versions, but I will no longer test and develop this script for unsupported versions of PowerShell.