A new version of ConfigMgr Client Health is finally released, and this version includes several improvements to the script.
I want to thank Apila22, Cody Mathis, Lauri Kurvinen and theaquamarine for contributing to this new version.
Changes in version 0.8.2
- Fixed a bug where logging directly to SQL database would not work.
- Fixed an issue with BITS test.
- Fixed a bug where service uptime test didn’t work properly.
- ClientCacheSize check no longer need to restart CM Agent when changing the cache size.
- ClientCacheSize max limit 99999.
- Fixes errors where configuration baselines fails because script is not signed even when bypass is set as execution policy in client settings.
- Script will now stop services that are in a degraded state.
- Improved code to detect last installed patched.
Updated database to allow null for LastLoggedOnUser.
- Check client version is now run at end of script in case client was upgraded by script.
- Script will no longer run if it detects a task sequence already running on the computer.
- Script will not restart services if another installation is running.
- Hostname is now read from environmental variable and not WMI.
- Multiple bugfixes.
- Add Windows Server 2019 support.
- Improved WMI test and fix.
- Will only log to webservice if parameter is specificed.
- Improved the error message when script fails to update SQL.
- Logfiles are now compatible with CMTrace.
Download: Microsoft Technet Galleries
Documentation: ConfigMgr Client Health