Today I released version 0.8.3 of ConfigMgr Client Health to include a few bug fixes.
Full documentation: https://www.andersrodland.com/configmgr-client-health/
Changes in version 0.8.3
- Client Health now successfully sets the client max log history.
- Client Health now successfully sets the client cache size.
- Fixed an issue with <ClientInstallProperty> using /skipprereq and specifying multiple components while separating with “;” would break the script.
- Updated criteria for excluding Defender signature updates in the Get-LastInstalledPatches function. Thanks to Scott Ladewig.
- Enabled debug logging in the webservice by default to make troubleshooting easier. Debug logs are stored in the “logs” folder.