These log files are useful to troubleshoot the errors with the configuration manager client.
Log files on server.
- ccm.log – Client push installation log file.
- chmgr.log – Client health manager log file.
- cidm.log – Changes to the client settings by the Client Install Data Manager (CIDM).
Log files on client.
- ccmsetup.log – Installation, client health, client upgrade and client removal. Very useful to troubleshoot client installation errors.
- ccmrepair.log – Repeair activites by the client.
- client.msi.log – Logs from the installation process of client.msi application.
Also check out this TechNet article for more information about log files sin System Center Configuration Manager 2012.