ConfigMgr Client Health finally supports logging to a SQL database. It automatically fixes Windows computers to ensure they can patch, and significantly increase patch compliance. Run SQL queries on the database to view the state of your clients.
Today I upgraded a customer to SCCM 1702, but I ran into an issue that made things difficult. For some reason, they had a SCCM upgrade stuck checking prerequisites. A previous hotfix that was not installed had been in this state for a very long time and blocked all upgrades for them. Restarting SMS_Executive service or even rebooting the server did not fix this, and the option to upgrade was not available as SCCM thought some other upgrade was running a prerequisite check. This is how I fixed it.